Friday, February 13, 2009

Hello Friends

Hello! This is my first blog EVER! Cool huh?! Anyway, I have a good friend that does this blogging thing and I love to read it. So, I thought to myself, Self, You can do that! So yesterday I set up this blog. Now, like anything I am sure it will improve as I become more comfortable with it and as I learn the ropes, but for this first post I think I am doing ok!

I LOVE to talk! I like to get to know people and to have people get to know me. Somedays there is so much going on inside my brain that I feel like it will explode. So, one of my reasons for starting this blog is to get some of the 'stuff' out of my brain! One of my favorite topics of conversation is my children! I love to tell people how great they are...all 5 of them! So, this will give me an opportunity to brag on them a little!

My second favorite topic of conversation is scrapbooking! I LOVE IT! I am currently setting up my own business centered around scrapbooking and I am really excited about it. As soon as I get the website set up and the details lined out I will write more about this. Honestly though, I love to take pictures and then scrap them! I liek to see my craftiness at work! It is not only something to be proud of, but it is something that relaxes me.

I hope you enjoy reading this and getting to know more about my family and me. I am excited about this "new" thing and hope to meet tons of people who have the same interests I do!

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment