Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter!



Look at these bright and colorful children! Aren't they beautiful?! Yes, I am a little biased since they belong to me, but still! I am amazed at how big they are getting. It seems like it was just a year ago that I was dressing them in matching outfits and snapping a thousand pictures of them hunting eggs, and going through easter baskets. Now they pick out their own outfits! We did have an egg hunt this year, but the batteries in my camera were dead so i got ZERO pictures of that.

As I look at this picture I am reminded of how even though they are dressed in new Easter clothes, they are all well aware that having a new outfit is not the best part of Easter. Every one of them know that Easter is the day we celebrate the resurrection of Jesus. And for that, I am thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment