Saturday, March 7, 2009

Bargains!!!!

Today was 1/2 off day at Goodwill! I love it because all of the middle Tennessee Goodwills have EVERYTHING 1/2 off! Sometimes I find great deals, and sometimes I don't, but it's always an adventure. Here are a few pictures of my great finds today.




First, look at this stack of books! There are some good ones! A couple of bibles that ar eall marked up. I love these because it gives glimpses into other people's lives. There are several books of quotes and sayings, which I love! I also got a couple of novels for my reading pleasure!





Next I got curtains! At 50 cents a panel I am ecstatic! The blue and red ones will go on my big picture window in my living room. The cream colored ones are for the kitchen and dining room. Aren't they great? I am loving them!







Last is a sheet that has a great color and desgin. I think this may become curtains for my scrap room....I'm not sure yet. I'll have to get back to you on that one!






Well, I better finish making cheescakes for tomorrow and get things picked up before bed.








Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment